• Autoescala.net utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar informacion estadistica sobre su navegacion y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias, generada a partir de sus pautas de navegacion. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso
  • Compra de usuarios+ para marzo a ck-modelcars. Posibilidad de conseguir gastos de envíos gratuitos o un 5% de descuento extra en tu compra. Entre en el foro de usuario+ e infórmate.
  • Nuevo sorteo de febrero con motivo del 20⁰ aniversario del foro... Participa cogiendo tu número y podrás ganar un vale de 50€...
CK-Modelcars

Todos los modelos de Miniatures Citroën en diferentes escalas

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Ami 6 - Eligor 1/43

One of the cars still missing to complete my 1/43 collection was the ami 6, to fill this gap I bought this Citroën Ami 6 from Eligor. a model I never heard of before. well it's not realy detailed. even the backlights are painted bleu, but overal it looks nice.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
underhaulin' a Citroën HY

Hello everybody,
I'm currently working on a new project.
I would like to make this model:

look like this:

At the moment this is where I am

Strip down al those non-metal pieces:

and start drilling

Cut of the parts that are molded and need to move:

That's where I'm at at th moment.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS 3 box - Norev 1/43

I didn't have any 1/43 DS3's until now, but time has changed. I bought this limited edition DS3 Box from Norev as well as 2 separate DS3's.

There are 750 similar boxes worldwide so pretty unique to me!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C6 - Norev 1/18

In with the new! I already had a Citroën C6 from Norev, which is a great model by the way, but mine had some minor problems (missing "chevron", broken wheel, and tear in the windscreen).

That's why I didn't hesitate when this "great deal" passed: another 1/18 Citroën C6 from Norev. This Time in a special color called "gris Fulminator" (greyscale).

Why is this model so special? It only has been sold in Citroën Concessions in a few countries but that's not the special part. The country where I live had only 15 due to a ordering mistake!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
blog changes to citroenscalemodels.wordpress.com

Dear friends,

starting from today you will find my new blogs on: citroenscalemodels.wordpress.com
If you want to keep updated, follow that blog. I ran out of space here, so I'm looking for other ways to keep on blogging.

a partir d'aujourd'hui, vous trouverez mes nouveaux messages sur: citroenscalemodels.wordpress.com
Si vous voulez continuer à suivre ma collection, suivez ce blog. Je suis tombé à court de mémoire ici.

a partir de hoy podrás encontrar mis nuevos blogs en: citroenscalemodels.wordpress.com
Si quieres estar al día, sigue ese blog. Me quedé sin espacio aquí, así que estoy buscando otras maneras de mantener a los blogs.

Thank you!

AccroCitroën

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
underhaulin a Citroën HY -Solido 1/21

I finished my underhaulin project. It took quite some time to get it right, but I'm very pleased with the result.
I had some trouble along the way (color was to bright, screws that didn't fit because I moved the door and the bonnet) but overall it went pretty good.

First I painted the model brown, later on I applied the grey colour.
Next up was the weathering. I used a mix of black, red, orange and brown paint to make the rust colour. after applying this on the model I sprinkled pigment over the wet paint, this made the rust look pretty real. at the end I used a sponge with green paint to create the green moss on the body.

this is the result, what do you think?

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën traction 15CV - Burago 1/24 Barnfind!

another one of my projects was this Citroën Traction 15CV. I got it from my grandmother the day after I started working on the Citroën HY weathering project. it was missing it's 2 headlights and had lost some paint.

As I allready have this model, I decided to use it as a test. each time I wanted to do something with the HY, I tried it on the traction first. This way I could do it better/more efficiently on the HY. for example I sorted out how to make realistic looking rust on this model before applying it on the van.

over all this model looks great too and has become a nice and creative addition to my collection. as it's approximately the same scale as the HY, they both go well in the same display.

I will save you the process, this is the result:

hope you like it!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS19 cabrio - Welly 1/32

This is one of the 1/32 Citroën DS's I brought home from my vacation in France. taking miniatures back from foreign countries is a great way to remember those vacations.

This one is the Citroën DS 19 cabrio, I didn't try out if the roof could get removed yet but I suppose it can.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën HY "chopper" - altaya 1/43 custom mod

When I was doing my underhaulin project I noticed how nice the base color was on the Citroën HY. As I have this model multiple times I decided to modify one of them, this is the result and I pretty pleased with it.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
history of Citroën showcase

I truly thank mr. Boisgontier, whom I bought this 12 miniatures at a very decent price.

they bring me one step closer to the completion of my “History of Citroën” showcase.

at this point I still need the following Citroëns
-DS
-belphégor
-Dyane
-Mehari
-C35
-XM
-C15
-C25
-ZX
-nemo
-C3 picasso
-DS4
-DS5

Mr. Boisgontier is a seller of french car miniatures on leboncoin.fr, you can find his page right here

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS19 "blake and mortimer" - Eligor 1/43

In hachette's new collection they take a closer look at the vehicles used in the "Blake and Mortimer" comics.
the 5th issue is about a brown Citroën DS19 that can be found in "l'affaire du collier"
the miniature itself is made by Eligor, hope you like it!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Xm - Neo scalemodels 1/43

My favorite Citroën is the Citroën XM, as I didn’t have a 1/43 XM yet I was hesitating about getting this Citroën XM break from Neo scale models.​

Neo has already has a XM break, but it’s green. this pacticular model is 1 of the 300 Grey Citroën XM breaks specialy made by Neo for ModelCarWorld.de​

I was hesitating about getting this one because it’s quite expensive. almost 60 euro’s chipping not included. In my opinion that’s a lot of money for a 1/43 miniature.​

on the other hand it’s my favorite car, and it’s an addition to my history of Citroën collection as well as to my Citroën break collection. I finaly decided to buy this one and I can tell you all that it’s magnificent. I mean, if it werent for the 1/43th scale, one could say this is a real car. the level of detailing is brilliant. it comes in a very nice box too.​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C4 1000 KGs -Altaya 1/43

This Citroën C4 1000kg’s is part of the official Michelin Collection, it’ s nicely designed and looks great. it’s an altaya model in 1/43th scale

Más...

redinferno77

Usuario Delta
Usuario AEnet
Experto
vamos a darle vidilla al post citronero con material y preguntas sobre modelos que se quiera saber informacion aqui me dispongo a contestarlas.

redinferno77

Usuario Delta
Usuario AEnet
Experto
Citroen Tactor 1919

Citroen GSA

Citroen GSA X3 / Citroen GSA/ Citroen GSA Break Club

Citroen GS

Citroen GS X2 / Citroen GS Birotor / Citroen GS Break

Citroen GS Basalte / Citroen GS Ixo

Citroen CX

Citroen CX Gti turbo
/Citroen CX Prestige/Citroen CX 2400 Gti/ Citroen CX 2000

Citroen CX2400 Palas / Citroen CX Orphee

Citroen CX Break/Citroen CX Prestige

milito79

Usuario Gamma
Usuario AEnet
Usuario
Muy bonitos, pero que voy a decir yo si es lo que colecciono, jejeje. Ese tractor lo tengo pendiente aun!!!

CK-Modelcars