• Autoescala.net utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar informacion estadistica sobre su navegacion y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias, generada a partir de sus pautas de navegacion. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso
  • Compra de usuarios+ para marzo a ck-modelcars. Posibilidad de conseguir gastos de envíos gratuitos o un 5% de descuento extra en tu compra. Entre en el foro de usuario+ e infórmate.
  • Nuevo sorteo de febrero con motivo del 20⁰ aniversario del foro... Participa cogiendo tu número y podrás ganar un vale de 50€...
CK-Modelcars

Todos los modelos de Miniatures Citroën en diferentes escalas

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Majorette Citroën C3

Majorette made this cute little Citroën C3's, mine are orange. I bought one in a store, but some months later my grandmother found one on a flea market, now I have two exactly the same cars.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Majorette Citroën XM

I found this Citroën XM from majorette on a flea market for 0.10 cents, couldn't resist. It lost a lot of paint, but I'm a huge fan of the XM so I don't realy care. paramedic vehicle.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Xsara rally de cantabria 2006 (Sunstar)

It seems like the Xsara is going to win this month, so I went out and took a couple of pictures for the video. If you want to see the C6 or the 2CV, make sure to vote!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Xsara Rally de Cantabria

I already made the June's video. Half month early, but I have my examns coming up so... It is about the Citroën Xsara rally de cantabria 2006. This model was made by SunStar. Sunstar can becompared with Solido, but with slightly better details.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C3 pluriël

This Citroën c3 pluriel from norev looks like the one from universal hobbies. It comes in a nicer box, and the roof can be switched for an open, semi open or closed roof. Apart from these features it's exactly the same, with the same level of detail... and it's a lot more expensive ofcourse.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+

Left to Right: Maisto 1/18 - Norev 1/18- Solido 1/17

Let's see how the external details are like,

first the lights​
Norev:​
Maisto​
Solido​

And the windscreen wipers?​
Norev​

Maisto​
Solido

Sidelights (Maisto has none)

Norev

Solido​

That was al for the outside, now let's take a look inside the cars

let's start with the steering wheel​
Norev​
Maisto​
Solido​

How is are the seats?​
Norev​
Maisto
Solido

And finaly the motor compartment.​

Norev

Maisto​
Solido​

Price: Norev 45 euro - Maisto 25 euro - Solido 35 euro (At the time I bought them)

Conclusion:
I'm not a big fan of solido models, they always somehow disappoint me. The Solido 2CV once again did, to begin with it's in a different scale and it has a realy bad finishing (excess plastic not cut off, very rough detailing work)
The maisto is a lot cheaper and I think it's good value for money, It's not perfect, but in some cases the detailes are better as the one from the solido model.
although the Norev model is quite a bit more expensive, it's the one I would recommend. It's packed with details. the doors open, the bonnet and trunk opens (which is not the case with the solido or maisto) the details are impressive and it has enough weight to it.​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Xsara WRC Vitesse (catalunya 1998)

I bought this Citroën Xsara WRC on kapaza.be yesterday. It's one from Vitesse, that's the only reason I bought it. as yyou can see it's in pretty bad shape. the number on both sides is cut in half and other stickers are starting to come off. It came with it's original box so I could let it for 5 euro's (1/12 the price if it was mint and boxed). it needs some love/work, but it's beautifull

When I came home with my purchase I was pretty optimistic.,Vitesse is a high quality brand. As it's already in weatered condition I decided to open it up. the damage at the inside is huge. seats come off, number plate, spoiler fell of, rollcage is broken... more work as I though

BUT the details are great! although the model is sealed, the interior is packed with details.

I started with rubbing away the rest of the number, I don't think I will put one back on. Next I have to put all the pieces back on and paint the top white.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Burago Citroën DS 19 1/32

I got this Citroën DS 19 from burago from my "brother-in-law" as a 2-months-early birthday gift. I'm very happy with it, it's scaled 1/32 which i think is a nice scale. it's a basic model like we are used from burago (no mirrors etc.) but it illustrates the DS 19 very well. The DS was once an car for the rich, I think it looks great in it's solid box.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C1 from burago streetfire

Another Burago street fire, this time a Citroën C1 scaled 1/43. It looks better than the C4 I showed earlier, but it has some red dust in front. maybe paint from another model on the production line?

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C4 hot wheels stunt team!

Check out this Citroën C4 wrc I bought the other day. I saw it on a website and started looking for it in a "Blokker" not far from where I live. It's packed with decals saying Hot Wheels Stunt Team. It's smaller than a normal hot wheels though.

Next to a Citroën WRC from majorette scaled 1/57

Hot wheels thrill racers city stunt 12​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën XM publicity pictures 21.03.1989

No miniatures this time, but another piece of mycollection which I'm very proud of. This is a map with 10 publicity pictures ofthe Citroën XM when it came out in 1989. I searched the internet for thesepictures but couldn't find them digitally, I like them a lot so I though maybeothers are also interested. I took the pictures with my 10 megapixel camera, soI hope the resolution is OK.

!If you click onthe picture you'd like you can download it by right clicking and save!

création génépi edition lpf
release: 21.03.1989

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Dyane van, majorette

today I took a study break to go and pick up this Citroën Dyane fourgon from Majorette. it's like a mail delivery van with the envelope on the back. It survived time well, with somes tains on the hood and the ussual places, I love it!

Citroën Dyane fourgonette la poste majorette No 235​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën traction "radio Monte Carlo"

I got this Citroën Traction from my auntie, it says radio monte carlo, it's one of the cars that drove around during the tour de france entertaining the crowd with it's music. there is a speaker on the roof.
my model is not mint, it has some bruises, but I got it for free so I don't care. I think it looks great!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën U23 baché, usine michelin (altaya)

I saw I didn't put this one on my blog yet, meet my Citroën U23 (bachée). I think the model looks terrific, Altaya did a great job focussing on the details, it has stamps with the maximum weight, license plates and the bache looks as real as a plastic one could do.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Berlingo - Norev 3 inch

A Norev 3 inch model this time, This is the Citroën Berlingo. I learned to drive in a model like this only the older version, they are easy to drive and very practical. It's amazing how much you can fit in such a small car.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C1 - Cararama 1/43

This is the Citroën C1 by cararama 1/43, I know a lot of people don't like cararama, but this one actually looks pretty damn good. It's the same price as the C1 from Burago I posted earlier but it has plenty off additional details.

The C1 is a Mini-class car from Citroën, designed by a joined venture called "Toyota Peugeot Citroën Automobile" together with the peugeot 107 and the Toyota Aygo. Toyota is in charge of the production and PSA for the supplies.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Visa Chrono - majorette

Back in the days, majorette used a lot of Citroën models. This Visa is one of them. It has some stains but I think it passed time well. I'm sure some kid has had lots of fun with it and now it's retiring in my shelve.

Más...

CK-Modelcars