• Autoescala.net utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar informacion estadistica sobre su navegacion y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias, generada a partir de sus pautas de navegacion. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso
  • Compra de usuarios+ para marzo a ck-modelcars. Posibilidad de conseguir gastos de envíos gratuitos o un 5% de descuento extra en tu compra. Entre en el foro de usuario+ e infórmate.
  • Nuevo sorteo de febrero con motivo del 20⁰ aniversario del foro... Participa cogiendo tu número y podrás ganar un vale de 50€...
CK-Modelcars

Todos los modelos de Miniatures Citroën en diferentes escalas

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C4 picasso by cararama 1/24

I have been looking for this Citroën C4 picasso for ages. I first saw him on a webpage of Citroën diecast collectors, I had to have him. I contacted my Scalemodel dealer right away, but he told me this model was taken out of production. I bumped on this one by accident a week ago in a local Carrefour, my day couldn't get better!

it's a 1/24 model made by cararama. the largest model of this C4 picasso at the moment.
It is not a masterpiece however, the paintjob is horrible and the interior is badly detailed, but I couldn't resist! great model!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C-métisse by Norev

A lot of you asked for close-up pictures from the model in the magnificent box, well here they are.
It a model from Norev, the quality is as great as always. it's red and has michelin tires... The interior is well finished but you have to look through the windows as nothing on the model opens.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS 19 - Norev 3"

Some Time ago I showed the same car, but in beige. This one is straight out of the box, not wheatered like the other one. green with a white roof, great model!

Citroën DS 19 - Norev 3"​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
White Citroën C5 majorette

The ones who follow my blog closely will proabably recognise this model. It's a Citroën C5 from majorette. I have the same one in a sandcolor. it looks good, I think there even is a version with ambulance decals.​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Jumpy by Mondo Motors

Meet the Citroën Jumpy, this one is the version made for transporting people. the other one is made for transporting goods and has only windows and seats for the driver and his passenger.​
This model is one from Mondo Motors and it looks amazingly good. the only thing about this model is that the rear axe seems to be deeper in the car, making it look like it's overweight.​

Citroën Jumpy by Mondo Motors 1/43

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën SM - Matchbox superfast no 51

This car is probably one of the first Citroëns in my collection. It's the Citroën SM from matchbox superfast (No 51). I played with it when I was a kid, keeping this in mind I think the model looks pretty good!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C3 pluriel by Norev 1/43

The ones who follow this Blog closely will notice I already posted a similar car some time ago. It's not exactly the same. This one is the Citroën pluriel from Norev, scale 1/43 of course. the big difference is the hood. the roof can be taken apart. with these pieces you can make the cabrio, semi-open or fully closed hood. it's a nice feature. apart from this the car has directional steering. I think it's great.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Saxo - Starter 1/43 (Handmade)

This is one of my most recent purchases, It's a Citroën Saxo. This specific model is a 1/43th scale made by Starter. With made I mean Handmade. These where kits sold during the late 1990's, in this point af view theis is a unique model. I'm very happy to have it in the collection. it has been very well finished.​

One of the things I like most on this specific scale model are the windscreen wipers, They are very accurate and mate from metal... fenomenal! (click on the picture to see it in detail!)​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Garage Diana Fleurus sprl. diorama

Hello all, Today I will show you guys a project I did last year. As I said before the reason why I'm all into Citroën is the fact that my Uncle had a Citroën concession. He was a hard-working man who fought his way up the ladder and that's why I admire him so much.

Anyway, he closed his garage some years ago due to his retirement. Last year I wanted to surprise him for christmas with a perfect replica of his beloved garage in scale 1/43. The only things I had to make this where a photograph from the outside (see the first picture) and the construction plans.

With these plans I had to scale everything down to 1/200 (to make the plan go on a A4 page) with the correct measurements for the 1/43 maquette.

I'll save you the details, but 3 months and several attemps later this was the result.

The outside: (click on the image to make it bigger)

opening garage door

The inside:

The reception

my aunt's office:

my uncle's office (main office)

The showroom:

The toillet for the clients

The Storage:

The workshop:

This is still work in progress, the display case should become a paint-cabine

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën XM Solido 1/18 Actua High tech No 8501 05-89 DECALS

I just received a car I ordered It's a Citroën XM scaled 1/18 by Solido. This is my third XM but this time the decals weren't put on yet. I see with my other models that the decals tend to come of overtime. For the one with this problem I took this scan. maybe someone can use it to redo his Citroën XM.

No 8501.1.12.1​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën XM - Solido 1/18 improvements

Last week I received the car on the left of this picture. A 1/18 Citroën XM made by Solido, it's a relatively rare car and prices go up high for mint boxed models. I bought mine for 25 euros, good deal? Certainly, but it had one minor issue... the engine was missing. Apart from this, the car was in perfect condition. it had never left te box and the decals weren't put on yet. It's not my first Citroën XM, I already have one in good condition and one in average condition. this got me thinking.

What if I made perfect car with the new one missing it's engine and the better parts from the one in average condition (mainly the engine)... and make it even better. As all the owners of this model will surely know, the detailing on this car is not the best on the market.

I took the car apart, not my first time as you can see in this video:

These are the pieces I will improve:

The console

the side panels

the engine compartment

the dashboard

going through the proces

This is how it looks now

Put all this back in the car:

et voila!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS3 - Norev 1/18

I apologize for the late video. I moved to a different city, still looking around to find some nice spots to take photograph. The DS 3 from Norev was the car chosen. Today I went out to get myself some pictures. I'm not sure if I have enough already so it might be I have to go take some a second time.​

But just so you know I'm busy with it, here are some pics​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën 5CV - Norev 1/43

It has been a while since I ordered this car, I was afraid it was lost in transport. My fear wasn't over when I got the package... it didn't weight anything. I quickly opened the thing to find this little beauty inside.

The Citroën 5CV, à 1/43 model from Norev. This miniature is easily 40 years old and it's a very rare model nowadays. It is mint, mainly beacuse it's almost 100 percent plastic, and it looks amazing. I immediatly put it on the kitchen scale... 11g!!

Citroën 5HP - Norev 1/43
Citroën 5CV - Norev 1/43​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën SM proto by otto models

Sneak peak of my newest acquisition. The Citroën sm proto made by otto models. I just got it, there will be better pics up soon but I'm in my car to work at the moment. In the brief moments I was able to look at this one, I feel confident to say this is the most detailed model from otto citroën this far. Whats your opinion?

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Berlingo - Vitesse 1/43

A model I have been looking for quite some time is this Citroën Berlingo. It's not easy to find a family Berlingo, most of them have 'Post' logo's or something similar. This particular model is one from Vitesse 1/43, this means it's beautifully detailed but the decals come loosse fast.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS3 Racing - Nico 1/14

I promised my girlfriend not to buy any models till next year, but when I saw this on in the supermarket, I knew that promise would be broken. I'm a great fan of the Citroën DS3 racing variant. I love the power, the colors and the wider bodykit.

As no other brand has this car in it's range I don't care it's 1/14th scale. slightly smaller than 1/12, but certainly bigger than 1/18. I don't even care it's an RC model, I just love it. For a RC car it's nicely detailed, it has some downfalls off course, like the holes for the rearview mirrors from the WRC variant that still exist and are patched with some grey plastic, but overal it's a very nice model.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën SM - Norev 1/43

One of the car missing in my "Citroëns History" showcase was the Citroën SM. a superb looking car with a masserati engine. To fill this gap I bought this one from Norev 1/43. it's nice considering it's age, but I don't like how the hood flows in the headlights.​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën metropolis - Provence moulage 1/43

In my opinion the best looking concept car from Citroën ever. Meet the Citroën metropolis, presented during the autoshow in Shanghai.

With its length of 5.3 meters, this concept is comparable with a mercedes S-class.

This car would be propelled a hybrid engine.
2 electric motors (55hp in the front, 95hp in the back) would enable it to travel around town and just to show of their would be another 2.0l V6 engine delivering 272 hp. Like every good Citroën this one would have hydrolic suspension.

Más...

CK-Modelcars