• Autoescala.net utiliza cookies, tanto propias como de terceros, para recopilar informacion estadistica sobre su navegacion y mostrarle publicidad relacionada con sus preferencias, generada a partir de sus pautas de navegacion. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso
  • Compra de usuarios+ para marzo a ck-modelcars. Posibilidad de conseguir gastos de envíos gratuitos o un 5% de descuento extra en tu compra. Entre en el foro de usuario+ e infórmate.
  • Nuevo sorteo de febrero con motivo del 20⁰ aniversario del foro... Participa cogiendo tu número y podrás ganar un vale de 50€...
CK-Modelcars

Todos los modelos de Miniatures Citroën en diferentes escalas

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Burago Citroën Xantia (adapted version)

For those who follow my blog, this model will not look like a new one, and it isn't. I posted my Citroën Xantia from Burago 1/43 a while ago. A friend told me this basic model could be upgraded with some paint and marker. Today I gave it a shot and Gaucho Man was right, this is the result.

This is what I used as a guide

I started by taking the car apart, it's a normal model consisting of 6 pieces.

I took a black marker and started to color in the windows, the sideskirts, door handles and the mirrors, because that's the way they look in real life...

The real car has a black piece between the windows and the body (like all cars do), so I made black edge on the window piece...

It would be just a car without that fabulous CITROËN Sign, time to make it shine...

Because I'm busy with chrome color, it's easy to give the mirrors a threat...

and the Bumpers are in need of a fine chrome line

Next up are the taillights, the 1:1 Xantia has a strange color, so I made mine purple. Kinda looks right...

And this is the result

I did fuck up the chrome lines on the sideskirts, will have to redo these one day...

It even has indicator lights now

I hope you like it, now it's time for me to pick up where I left my courses... I have a law examn tomorrow.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Norev Citroën C4 collectors box

Back from France and there is a lot more Citroën coming your way, This box for example. It's a beautiful display box with 4 different Citroën C4's inside. Produced by Norev

It's not just another color, There are 2 coupé's and 2 berline's. each version with and without transparent roof and with different rims! all nicely finished of course.

This red C4 coupé is a standard version.

This grey Citroën C4 coupé is the version with transparant roof.

Next you have the dark grey Citroën Berline with sunroof

And the black one is the standard Citroën C4 berline

It's a nice box which nicely displays the different versions in which the Citroën C4 is available.​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C2 from majorette

Late night blog with this wonderful Citroën C2 from Majorette. it's smaller as a 1/64, but a lot better detailed. I like it a lot and therefor bought a black and a orange one.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën HY made in Malaysia

I bought this hand made Citroën HY in France. it's a model made from soda cans, approximately 1/21 scale. The door on the side slides open and the back door folds open. pretty much for a hand build model!

Schweppes delivery truck?

This model was made in Malaysia.​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS 19

Because you liked the previous hand made model, I present you the DS 19 I bought the same day. it's made of an insecticide can.​

The front looks great and the side looks decent, but the back is not great. nevertheless a superb model.​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën U23

Last but not least hand made model is this Citroën U23 camion citerne. It's made out of a can of Total insecticide and a Coca Cola light can. I immediately fell in love with this one as I had never before seen a Hand made model like this. What do you think?​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën ZX rally raid by DAKAR

Another very nice car is this Citroën ZX Rally raid, driven by A.Vatanen and B. berglund during the 1991 Dakar. I think it's a very impressive model and this scale model from Norev almost makes it look like it's real. Superb scalemodel.

And this was it during the 1991 Dakar.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën ZX Rally Raid, dakar 1996 (Norev)

Like I said, I did not only buy the Yellow ZX rally raid but also the red one. This one was driven by P. Lartigue and M. Perrin during the 1996 Dakar. great scalemodel, I can only say this Rally raid collection is great. If you are hesitating about buying one of these model... JUST DO IT!

and an awesome picture I found of this car!

Más...

je7sietes

Usuario Dseda
Usuario AEnet
Usuario
Usuario lapa
I do not know who you are, but you have a very beautiful collection. I am also a fan of Citroën, but only collect 1/43 models. They are very nice models can, especially HY. I'll follow you.
Greetings!

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C2 super 1600 from Solido

Back with a 1/18 model, the Citroën C2 WRC this time. I think this model looks great, what do you think?​
Rally de Lyon Charbonnières Rhone No 5​
P. Henry​
JP. Chiaroni​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën traction avant... by burago

This Citroën Traction avant is a 1/24 model from burago. it's not my favorite scale to collect (because it's in between 1/43 and 1/18), nevertheless is it a very impresive model. To see one drive around in 1:1 always puts a smile on my face... real classy classic!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Xsara WRC rally Mexico

Citroën Xsara WRC, driven by Carlos Sainz with his Co-driver Marc Marti in 2004.
detailed scalemodel by altaya, I think altaya does a great job with their Citroën miniatures, the antenna for example is very delicate.

Photo Taken By Citroen WRT Press Office

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS 19 Norev 3inch

I recently bought a lot of 3 Citroëns, got this one for 1 euro extra, it lost more paint than I thought (luckily I have the same in mint condition)

It's once again a NOREV 3inch model and it looks great, The 3inch line of Norev still has not deceived!

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën C35 - Solido 1/50

A model I didn't have untill some days ago was this Citroën C35, it was in it's days a very popular utility vehicle, a great workhorse. nowadays they are almost extinct. This model is one from Solido in scale 1/50, I think it's great seen it's age but it has some bruises. there is a decal on the side, but it's to far gone to know what it is.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS21 the magic round-a-bout

This is one of my new toys, I think it's brilliant. It's a Citroën DS21 pick-up with the characters from the magic round-a-bout. The magic round-a-bout was a television programm for kids on BBC. it got on air for the first time in 1963 and had 450 episodes overtime. The scaledmodel is a 1971 Corgi toy scaled 1/43.

The scaledmodel is a 1971 Corgi toy scaled 1/43.​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën Saxo super 1600 rally de catalunya

As you've probably not noticed, I didn't have any Citroën Saxo yet, it's because it's a difficult model to come by. (like the LN, evasion or old Berlingo). BUT I finally have one! it's a WRC version so I'm still looking for a normal streetcar version.​
anyway, This one drove the rally of catalunya... better, D. Sola and A. Romani in 2002.​
model by IXO/Altaya​

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën 5HP - edition atlas 2006

Citroën 5HP - edition atlas 2006

This car with it's figures can be found in the comic book "spirou et les héritiers" it's a nice little model with a comic touch.

Más...

Autoescala.net

Usuario Épsilon
Usuario AEnet
Usuario fiel
Usuario+
Citroën DS19 break - NOREV 1/43

Another Citroën miniature I picked up is this Citroën DS19 break, I have no idea what it should represent with it's orange light and the strange sign on the sides, but it is a wonderful model. on the back there is radio-tele luxembourg. the car of a news reporter maybe? The trunk pops open and the details are great. what do you think?

Más...

CK-Modelcars